This course is focused on integration techniques, series, and parametric/polar equations.
I previously taught this course in Spring 2018. At the link, you can find some materials from that version of the course.
Time and location
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 11:00-11:50am in SMUD 204.
- My tentative office hours in SMUD 401:
- Tuesday 2:00-3:30
- Wednesday 2:30-4:00
- Friday 1:30-2:30
Handouts and other items
Problem sets will be posted here. All problem sets are due at 10pm, on Gradescope.
- Gradescope instructions
- Problem Set 1 (due W 2/1 by midnight) / answer key (final answers only)
- Problem Set 2 (due F 2/3 by midnight) / answer key
- Problem Set 3 (due W 2/8 by midnight) / answer key
There will be three midterms and a three hour final exam. Further information and sample exams will be posted here soon.